Sunday, May 13, 2007

It's Not Easy Being Me

Looking at my life you may think that I have a good life and that everything is all hunkydoory, but what you don't see is the part of me when I'm with my family. Yeah sure we look like a good family. Are we? NO!! Now I'm beiging to think that part of the reason we're not is because, well...Christ is not in our home. I was thinking just today when the Pastor was preaching, and I really can't say that he's there. If he was there my family would not being going through some of the stuff that it is. So no it's not easy being me. I have sister's who always have something hurtful or mean to say. Or who always, and this is a big one, contridicts them selves. So it's pretty much just as the Pastor said this morning, we have a worldy family and not a Godly one.

You know a funny thing is all the youth in my youth group, well not all of 'em but quite a few argue over who get's to be the new Erika. Well here's a thing for ya if you want to be me go right on ahead you can also start living in my family. Boy will that change your mind very fast. All the youth in the youth group also think that I'm Mr. Jimmy's favorite, but the thing is I'm not. Yeah, yeah I know I pick with 'em about it because well that's just another thing my family has a problem with is picking favorites. I guess it's just that part of me wishing that I was someones favorite. And that my friends is why I pick about me being Mr. Jimmy's favorite. I guess that's really the only person I have left to choose from.

Yeah it's Mother's Day, and what am I doing? Sitting here writting this. Why? Because my sister's adviously don't care about being with there Mother. I guess part of that is based on the past. A very wise person once told me that the past is history the future is what's important. Well I guess that's it, I will probably be heading out of here about supper time which is when we, well excuse me Marci and Davina take Mommy out along with the third wheel.

No comments: