Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Hey Y'all


Yeah so I'm out of school for the summer! This summer is going to be so awesome! First of all I'm going to Camp at Look Up Lodge, my best friend is a counsler there this year will be her first year of doing it. But still I think that it will be so awesome. And then second of all I hope that I can go to Beaufort I just gotta beg my Poppy, cause let's face it I miss my Captain Bobby and Bernie. I'm also goin' to do a lot of fishin' and goin' to the lake. So I see like a bunch of Fish Fries in my future! I just love Fried Fish, hushpuppies, french fries and sweet tea! Anywho, for all of you who read my last blog about my sister, things are going pretty well. We don't fight that much but there are times that she really gets on my nerves. All I have to remember is that: It's In The Valley's We Grow.
I really don't know why but I have been watching a lot of Friends lately, and let's face it it's not the best show to watch. So Mr. Jimmy if your reading this yes that's right I caved! They were just sitting there calling out my name so I gave in...the temptation was just so strong! And not to mention Chandler Bing is just so awesome! He's just so hilarious!!! And the rest of them are ok I guess but Chandler is my favorite. I guess that's it, I really don't know what else to say cause I'm like runnin' out of things to say!

No comments: