Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Everything Is Possible

I have always been told that God never gives you more than you can handle at one time....

These past months or so I have felt like I hit rock bottom. I have literally been turned in many different directions. God used a pretty awful trial to put me back on track...it wasn't as if I strayed far from Him but maybe I just lost sight of what God truly wanted me to accomplish in life. Between that and new people entering into my life not knowing my rocky past it terrified me. I have come to realize that the past I'm so afraid to talk about actually made me the person I am today. I have to totally Surrender it all to God...not just peaces but all of it. Because at the end of the day God's got my back!

It's like the song Surrender by Hank Murphy Band says, "It's all yours everything I am I understand Surrender and I've come to hand it in. It's all yours your spirit in me means I belong to you My King, it's not about me."

No comments: