Thursday, March 3, 2011

Patience...

It's never been something that I was ever really good at! As a youngster I was always told to be patient...but come on I'm 22 years old now! And my patience is still very very very slim!

I had to be patient for my very first iPod, my very first car and my very first MacBook! But now this! Come on! There is nothing you want more than when someone tells you to be "patient for
a little while longer" it has the reverse affect on me...it usually tends to make me very impatient. So I decided to turn to the ole trusty Bible for my guidance with this inability to be patient.

"Be still in the presence of the Lord, and wait patiently for him to act. Don’t worry about evil people who prosper or fret about their wicked schemes. Stop being angry! Turn from your rage! Do not lose your temper—it only leads to harm. For the wicked will be destroyed, but those who trust in the Lord will possess the land." - Psalm 37:7-9

So now after my fixin' from the Lord...I think it's safe to say that I am good to go! Those who wait upon the Lord to do things that you have asked for or have dreamed about or even for that matter have waited on for what seems like forever! Know that the Lord knows what he's doin'....so the best thing to do is wait PATIENTLY!

No comments: