Tuesday, March 8, 2011

It All Started With A Whiteboard & A Marker

If someone where to ask you, "If you could pick anyone in the whole world to be like who would you pick?"

Well those of you who know me would probably say that I would pick...Leroy Jethro Gibbs from NCIS, Jimmy Steen, Captain Bobby, Rhonda Pippen or my favorite Chuck Norris. Those of you who say that would be completely WRONG!

I found this in my room today as I was finishin' cleanin' it and the person who wrote this would be the person I wish to be most like.

Yes I know what you're thinkin'! She's a silly person! Why on earth would you want to be like her?!

My sister Marci wrote this for me long years ago...I kept it cause I thought it described her as a person.

1. Lucy is the Queen of Comedy --> Marci is a huge Lucille Ball fan and always dreamed of becoming a comedian herself. I always admired that in her.
2. Reba is the Queen of Country Music --> Marci has always said that
she could be one of Reba's back up singers...but poor thang she can't carry a tune in a bucket! But at least she try's :)
3. God is the Ruler of All --> God has always been a priority for Marci...the one thing she told me when she got back from basic trainin' in Texas was that one way she survived basic was the fact that she kept her Faith Strong.
4. I'm the Boss of You --> She use to tell me this quite often...cause the sad reality is she really did think she was the boss of me. Poor thang she knew no better!

So I'm gonna answer the question that y'all are probably dyin' to ask me...why would I want to be most like Marci?

She has always been a person that I looked up to no matter what. She's got a good head on her shoulders and she's not afraid to speak her mind. She knows how to stand out in a crowd and be noticed for who she is and not someone she wishes she were. She's a fighter and my favorite Senior Airman in the US Air Force.
I LOVE YOU SENIOR AIRMAN MARCI WILLIAMS!!

No comments: