Friday, March 4, 2011

BANANAGRAMS!

Yes I know the name sounds a little cheesy! But it's actually a really good game! I first played this game at my Pastor's house one night with him and his wife. So I decided why not go out and buy my own Bananagrams game...so I DID! I lured my Mama into playin' the game with me and then my cousin Lynsey. We all three were purdy much hooked for an hour or two on this game! Not to mention my Uncle Petey thought is was purdy funny watchin' us form words that weren't really words at all...It's not as easy as you may think cause you have to form words and for a country girl like me that was pertnear hard! Cause they have to be actual words...no redneck words aloud! So that thar just purdy much through out most of my vocabulary! Next I will concur playin' Bananagrams with the Pops...of course we will have to make our own rules up and use only redneck words. Anyways I learned one thing from a night of playin' Bananagrams with my family....

I'M A BEAST AT THAT GAME!

And next time Lynsey remember that it's t-u-r-d not t-e-r-d!

No comments: