Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Erika's Rules - Learn 'Em, Live 'Em, Love 'Em!

Because of my love for a certain actor on the TV Show NCIS, I decided that I would make my own set of rules just like Leroy Jethro Gibbs! I wanted 50 or so but I could only come up with 21.

Rule #1 --> Erika is ALWAYS right...in certain situations.

Rule #2 --> Never turn your back on Cordell Walker.

Rule #3 --> Never touch Erika's MacBook...that is without gettin' permission first!

Rule #4 --> Never screw over your friends...God gave 'em to you for a reason.

Rule #5 --> Never take anything for granted. (Stole this from Gibbs)

Rule #6 --> Always bring your Bible to Church...cause after all you can't learn His Word without it.

Rule #7 --> Things happen for a reason...no matter how good or bad they are. Because these things are a blessin' from God.

Rule #8 --> Never go on long trips without your iPod and MacBook. They may come in handy.

Rule #9 --> Never harm Erika cause Ernest Cody Rish will beat your butt!

Rule #10 --> Never ever do anything embarrassin' around Jimbo because he will just use that information against you!

Rule #11 --> Cordell Walker and Leroy Jethro Gibbs are the two most awesomeness fictional characters ever! And no one should try and tell me any differently.

Rule #12 --> No matter how bad life can get...count it as Joy cause things could always be worse.

Rule #13 --> George Strait is the King of Country Music and don't try and tell me any differently!

Rule #14 --> Never skip a song on Erika's iPod, only she is allowed to do that...all other's will be dealt with,

Rule #15 --> Good thangs happen to those who wait.

Rule #16 --> Never mess with a Country Gals Pops...especially when she know's where he keeps his rifles.

Rule #17 --> Deer meat is the best meat around...so don't try and tell me other wise.

Rule #18 --> Never go anywhere without your knife...it may come in handy.

Rule #19 --> Never touch my water bottle...I don't drink after anyone!

Rule #20 --> Get your facts straight first, never assume anything.

Rule #21 --> Sometimes you're wrong (I stole this from Gibbs' Rule #51)

And as you can see Yeller already broke one of these rules!

No comments: