Thursday, April 12, 2007

Spring Break!






Yeah ok so Spring Break was awesome! First of all I went to Beaufort with the Youth group...and my buddy Jamal came too! It was so fun, Mr. Jimmy's lesson's were really really good. The bad thing was that I got sick while I was there. And I just found out yesterday that I got Marjie, Berale and Mr. Jimmy sick as a result. Well I guess that's not so bad. I got to see Captain Bobby which was awesome! Even though I only got to see him once. Then on Monday Robby, Jon and Mrs. Sandra came down to Beaufort to surprise us. So yeah I got to spend some time with 'em. Well then after I came back from Beaufort I of course was still sick. But anywho, I had fun hangin' out with Robby, Marci and Jon. Oh and I had to do a project which was really long. I went to print it out at my Mom's only to find out that she didn't have any colored ink. So I went to my Dad's house, and guess what he didn't have any black ink, so me and Marjie went to Aiken on Saturday which was like the bussest night of the week because of all the last minutes Easter shopers. But we had lots of fun. The I pretty much stayed sick most of the time so Mom took me to the doctor's. I guess that's it, I was fun and I wish it wouldn't have flowen by so fast. I didn't even get to tell Robby bye cause I was sick that was a bumer!

No comments: