Thursday, September 6, 2007

Have TYou Ever Wanted Something So Much? And Then When You Finally Get It, It's Snatched Away Just Like That?

Well I have, now I'm not goin' to the game...and it really stinks!! I have to go to a little kids birthday party! When I would rather go to a game... well the truth is the little kid is my cousin. But this is probably the only game that we could have went to this season! Gosh I was so happy and then it got snatched way in the blink of an eye...I don't believe I will have a good time at this party...all I will be thinkin' about is how I could be at the game with Dana and Lauren if they're there. I so wanna go to that game!! I should have just said I would go by my self...it would have been much easier. The thing is we agreed to go to the game before we got the call about the party...we already had plans to go! I had already told Lauren! I was goin' call Dana about it...I was lookin' forward to seein' him and Lauren this weekend. Mommy did say though that we can go again if they oppertunity comes which it probably won't cause let's face it I don't have that kind of luck...I guess I will be watchin' the game just like the regular people in front of the TV...which I won't get to see all of it cause the party is at 3 and the game starts at 1. So I'm gonin' to miss the best part! This really stinks!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: