Monday, February 18, 2008

Daytona 500!


Yeah so the big race was yesterday...poor Carl didn't do so well. But I had a fun time watching it...me and Michael had our eyes glued to the TV the whole time! The only strange thing was there wasn't that many wrecks...I wonder why? But before this big race they call the Daytona 500! I was sort of kind of down...my family and I don't get a long really well. I know they're my family and I'm supposed to try...but I'm about ready to give up! Nothing works! I've tried everything I know of...but they just see me as a little girl who doesn't know anything...well I've got news for them! So I decided to leave the house early and go visit my Buddy Dana...and of course he wasn't there. Michael had the Daytona 500 on though so I watched it with him. Of course I was also talking to the Steen's and I do mean all of 'em. They passed me around the car. Jamie finally says Erika instead of Ka Ka...which when she talked to me all she said was Erika! But all in all I guess the Daytona wasn't all that bad...even though my guy did horrible. At least he wasn't like Jeff Gordon who had to go to the garage for something. HAHA Marjorie!

No comments: