Tuesday, June 17, 2008

San Antonio, Texas

I just got back from seeing my sister graduate from the Basic Military Training at Lackland Air Force Base in Texas. I was so happy to see her! She looked great! But really serious though...I didn't know that she could look so serious, but she did. I always knew that Marci could do whatever she put her mind to doing. It was really cool all the airmen we talked had good things to say about Marci. I'm so glad that she meet a lot of new people. They call her country there cause of her accent which is kind of funny...cause she's in Texas. Which I guess Texas people don't really have the same kind of accent as we do in South Carolina but close to it.

While we were there I had my eyes pealed for the Texas Rangers. I didn't find any...it's just so sad. That's one of my dreams in life is to meet a real h
onest to goodness Texas Ranger! So instead I settled for a Texas Ranger badge :) Yes that's right I have a Texas Ranger badge! It's so awesome! While we were there we also went to the Alamo! Of course while we were there I said "The Alamo!" about once every ten minutes. Marci's friend got a kick out of it. Nothing much to see there though...just mainly a lot of buildings and flowers. Oh and we went to this restaurant called Lonestar Cafe...on the menu it had Texas Ranger Chicken Breast! Of course I didn't get it cause there was peppers and onions and stuff on it.

Jimbo if you're reading this...I know it's not about San Antonio, Texas but I'll be praying for you and your family! I love y'all! I know that everything will be just fine :) like the song says by Relient K

1 comment:

Poof said...

I haven't seen you wearing your badge . . . .