Monday, May 26, 2008

7 Months and 19 Days...Give or take a little.

It's been 7 months and 19 days since Jimbo has left. You know I just didn't know if I was going to take the whole leaving thing really well...but it's kind of sinking in. I mean I have learned to deal with it. I thought I would be lost without my mentor, but the thing is I'm not lost. The strange thing is it doesn't really seem like he was even gone at all really. I mean I talk to him like twice a week and sometimes even more than that! And plus I visit them like once a month. Except for the last couple of months...I was busy. They clam it's cause I've replaced them. CHA RIGHT! Never in a million years! That's just crazy!

But I just went and saw them with Laura! And as usual Jimbo feels the need to pick on me and beat me up. Which I don't understand! They say I'm very pickable...I'm not so sure that's even a word. Oh and they tried to pull the whole Marci wrote us 3 times how many times has she wrote you? I didn't believe it...for one Marci called me that night while I was there and she said, "I did?" So I knew it wasn't true. But all I gotta say is I wished Marjie was there with us...cause I know that Mrs. Kelley would pick on her instead of me. Jimbo's rubbin' off on her! So next time Marjie's comin' with me! HA!

I guess what I have learned from my little trip
to Lugoff is...don't hit Jimbo. He hits back like really hard! Either that or he'll make you hit yourself! Which by the way Jimbo was totally uncool! But I will get you back some way and some how. You better count on that! Oh yes don't you just love that picture of him trying to be cool? It's not working for you Jimbo :)

Finally, brothers, good-by. Aim for perfection, listen to

my appeal, be of one mind, live in peace. And the God of
love and peace will be with you. Greet one another with a holy
kiss. All the saints send their greetings. May the grace of the

Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of
the Holy Spirit be with you all.
~2 Corinthians 13:11-14

No comments: