Wednesday, November 14, 2007

So Yeah...

Well it's another week of school. I found out about two weeks ago that I have to take summer school classes. Which really stinks because that means no camp and no visiting Jimbo and his family as much as I'd like. I was really wanting to go visit him one Wednesday night. But who knows maybe I will be able to. Well we got our interim youth pastor, which I'm excited about because now we're one step closer to getting a permanent youth pastor. My best buddy Dana isn't restricted as much as he was, so now me and him can hang out more than ever, which I'm really excited about because that's more time for us to talk about Jesus and stuff. I have to remember that I'm supposed to take him putt puttin'. Which I will so lose! Anyways, so I went to Lugoff to visit Mr. Jimmy, Marjie was supposed to come with me but she's a bum! She went to a Clemson game instead, which kind of makes me wonder if she really likes those tigers...hmmmm. Just picking Marjie! I know that you are a big Carolina fan. Well I guess that's it, I have a lot to do before I can go to church. I gotta be there at 5, we're playing sports! yay!

No comments: