Sunday, November 4, 2007

Today...

So today pretty much didn't go to well. First of all me, Marci and Poppy got into it before church! Out of all the times to get into an argument my family chooses right before church! The bad thing is what I thought was gone is now back and is slapping me right in the face. Right when I was getting used to it not being there, this morning it appears...which really stinks cause that's another thing I have to worry about! Man when am I gonna get a break?! I think that I know what I have to do, which I should have just came out and done it today...which how wouldn't they know each time I come home I take something else to my Mom's. But anyways...maybe I will bring it up one day, just not right now. I guess the bright side of things is I'm going to Lugoff this weekend, maybe then I can get away from all of this and just have a good time, maybe just maybe. Well I guess that's it...

No comments: