Monday, November 19, 2007

Softball...


Yeah so the coach at WFBC thought that it would be cool if we had a tournament with all the other churches in town. So we did it, and played like 4 games. No they weren't in a row but they were close enough to wear me completely out! Me legs were so sore that I didn't go to school today. But never again will I do that. Well I might but I won't play that many of 'em though. It wasn't only that...when I was catching I almost got hit with the bat like a lot when they went to run. I was far enough back but it just keep coming for me. I think that maybe they hooked a magnet on it so that it would come straight for me. One really scared me cause it was like an inch from hitting my head. It was a wooden bat too! So that tells me that it was a guy who was doing it! They were after me! So that was my Saturday, all day was playing softball. Sunday was a little more relaxing all though I did help Poppy put out corn for the deer. Then I went to a youth event, where we had a campfire and we had 6 people come to know Christ which is like really awesome! Today well it was bad I woke up in pain from softball, so I didn't go to school. Then I had to meet Mommy out at her work at like 2 cause we had to get Davina's wedding dress ready for her photo shoot. That was hectic cause everything went wrong! First we didn't know that we had to make and appointment to take photos at Hopelands Gardens which is like really weird cause it's just pictures it's not like it was a wedding. That got Mom all in a mood which wasn't good cause she's really hard to get along with when she's in a mood. I guess Jimbo that's were I get it from. We finally got her to calm down though. After we got done with her pictures we went out to eat which was cool. Then I went back to Davina's to play Guitar Hero II which was like really awesome! Now here I am tired and still sore. All that walking in the gardens didn't help any either! Well I'm getting tired so I guess that's it for today!

No comments: